filsafat and me artol


Saidah Turahmah-IVB-General Philosophy-task
Someone who likes the literary could express what he felt in many tricks. He can move the reality into the perfect real spaces such as books and knowledge that useful for people. Aristotle is the Greece philosopher who has great doctrine which affect the science around the world past, now and future.
Comprehensive, basically and speculative are characteristics of Aristotle’s works through her thousands books in variety program such metaphysics, physics, ethics, politics, medical science, natural sciences and arts. Aristotle said that the high purpose to rise is happiness (eudemonia). The happiness isn’t subjective happiness but it’s in such a way condition, so that everything which including happy condition in human being. The aim is only for selfish, not for other people importance. The self happiness is more important than other. Logically, if I helped someone to through the street, I will get good impression from other people who look my goodness. Thus, all I did will return for my importance.
He also has belief about real truth that just raised clearly, how thing existence of that? Aristotle said that the existence of ‘that’ couldn’t be known just from materialism, and couldn’t think generally only. An image about orange can appear because the fact of that, it doesn’t how to tell orange in imagine without saw and felt the real orange. The differences between unreal and real condition is feeling because feeling comes after we did something. It show that the real condition is when we felt it by ourselves.
The great doctrine starts from various points of view which made some logics to determine a big decision which influential in life now and next. I decided to buy an expensive car it means I must think all the negative and positive side. This conditions same as Aristotle’s opinion about how to think logically. He used rational thinking logically and described clearly.
To write story of someone, we must knew and understanding that person a lot. It aims to write perfectly without left the important things. Aristotle dare to develop little real idea he saw become the great story to tell others. Develop little doctrines then analyzed it step by step until reach the top point such my principle way of life. The successful is the good habitually step by step.
Freedom is the way to do something freely. It contradictory with Aristotle, he identified the freedom consequence of lose every frightened.  Because of the fear, people felt depressed themselves. The fear happened in my life when I make a decision for my future. I took study in the college but I didn’t know what to do after graduated. I felt depressed about thought something I never imagine but I couldn’t do something to make it up. Desirability to do something useful and made my parent proud of me, finally I made up my mind and throw away my fear such the garbage. Thus, I never felt fear since I found my right way in future.  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analisis Tata Bahasa Kasus (Case Grammar)

Kegiatan menempel kapas pada gambar kambing atau domba

Perbedaan Bahasa antara Jawa Indonesia dan Jawa Suriname”